ssc.nic.in - SSC CGL Results 2012 | SSC Combined Graduate Level Result 2012 | SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Result 2012 | SSC CGL Cutoff Marks 2012 | SSC UDC Result 2012
SSC annunced the Result of Combined Graduate level Exam 2012, The exam was held on 1st Juyly & 8th July 2012. Candidates are looking for their SSC CGL Exam Result 2012 with Cutoff & Marks.
The candidates who appeard in this exam can download the result and cutoff details of CGL 2012. Marks wise result will be declared soon.
SSC CGL Result 2012 Website:
Follow the Link below to check your result.
|
Examination
|
Results
|
Cutoff Marks
|
|
Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2012
(THE CANDIDATES IN ROLLNO. ORDER
QUALIFIED IN TIER-I FOR TIER-II FOR ALL POSTS)
|
|
|
|
Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2012
(THE CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF
STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR/COMPILER AT THE RELAXED STANDARD)
|
|
|
|
Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2012
(THE CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF TAX
ASSISTANT AT THE RELAXED STANDARD)
|
|
|
Source: